Here are some of the answers to our most common questions!
At MBOFMC, we do not sell a pre-owned Mercedes-Benz unless it meets stringent inspection requirement and qualifies for a pre-owned certified designation. We are fully committed to the brand’s reputation for quality, luxury, performance, and trust. We adhere to strict standards of excellence, value our customers, and are dedicated to serving your best interest. To earn pre-owned certification, a Mercedes-Benz vehicle must comply with a well-defined set of criteria and pass an in-depth inspection with 164 touch points, including:
- Pre-Road Test and Engine Compartment Checks – Oil and fluid inspections that include level control fluid, brake, rear-axle oil, clutch, engine, and transmission, among others.
- System Condition and Engine Component Check – An exam of the engine from engine mounts and V-belts to filters and plugs.
- Electrical Systems and Function Test – Thorough testing of headlights, fuses, radio, front seat-belt presenters, heated seats, and rear-window sunshade.
- Undercarriage / Drive Train – We inspect the brakes, wheels, tires, steering, suspension, and driveshaft.
- Road Test – A firsthand test drive with an eye and ear toward vibration, noise, shift-lock operations, instruments, and more.
- Appearance – A certified pre-owned vehicle is as free of dents, dings, scuffs, and scratches as we can make it.
Check the Vehicle History Often, the best pre-owned Mercedes-Benz vehicles are those with the fewest owners. For example, a single-owner vehicle is often well taken care of, because it was purchased new and the previous owner has incentive to keep it maintained, protecting its warranty and value. Many dealerships, including official Mercedes-Benz dealers, will provide a free vehicle history report that lists the previous owners, and provides information on accidents and other problems.
Have it Professionally Inspected Have a professional Mercedes-Benz dealer do a complete inspection of the vehicle, looking for mechanical problems, safety issues and aesthetic defects. Once you know the vehicle’s true condition, you can make a fair offer.
Consider Certified Pre-Owned Available only at authorized Mercedes-Benz dealerships, Certified Pre-Owned models offer performance and features similar to a new vehicle, with a lower cost and a one-year unlimited mileage warranty.
Factory-Backed MBCPO Warranties – A limited warranty that offers one year of coverage with unlimited miles. Extended limited warranties are also available.
CARFAX® History Report – CARFAX History Reports deliver vital information about a pre-owned vehicle through a VIN# check. The reports advise of previous frame/structural damage, accident indicators, odometer readings, service and repair information, total loss accident history, and more.
A Rigorous Vehicle Inspection Process – Each Pre-Owned Mercedes-Benz vehicle is subjected to a thorough examination to ensure the car is in excellent condition and road-ready.
Roadside Assistance Program – Roadside assistance is just a phone call away, 24/7.
7-day/500-mile Exchange Privilege – If you are not satisfied with your vehicle for any reason, just return it within seven days or 500 miles, and we will exchange it for a different pre-owned certified vehicle of equal value.
Mercedes-Benz has always been an innovator in technology and engineering. The company has a long history of developing and implementing the latest vehicle safety features on the market today, including:
- Active Lane Keeping Assist Helps you remain in your lane if you drift.
- Active Blind Spot Assist Helps you stay in your lane if the system identifies a car in the blind spot.
- Cross Traffic Assist Examines the road to help you steer clear of accidents.
- Pedestrian Recognition Systems Warns you of objects ahead, even applying the brakes if necessary.
- Attention Assist – An industryfirst technology designed to prevent problems caused by fatigue.
- Crosswind Stabilization System Counteracts the effects of heavy side winds to keep your ride smooth.
- Advanced lighting technologies Brilliant illumination for maximum safety.
Today’s Mercedes-Benz vehicles offer exclusive breakthroughs that help make accidents less severe if and when they occur. Ground-breaking design ensures automobiles sustain less damage. And safety technology in every car assists in accident prevention. True to its reputation and heritage, the Mercedes-Benz focus zeroes in on engineering ever-evolving safety features–with the sincerest desire that you will never need them.
An authorized Mercedes-Benz dealership is always the best place to have your vehicle serviced and maintained, regardless of whether you live in Nashville or the surrounding area. There are several benefits to using an official Mercedes-Benz dealership for all your service needs, including:
- Premium Customer Service: Mercedes-Benz dealerships offer world-class customer service with amenities like comfortable service lounges, free Wi-Fi and available refreshments.
- Certified Technicians: Dealerships feature professional technicians that are certified by Mercedes-Benz and have extensive experience with each model line.
- Extensive Knowledge: At a Mercedes-Benz service center, the technicians work primarily on Mercedes-Benz vehicles, giving them the knowledge and experience necessary to diagnose and repair your vehicle’s problems quickly and efficiently, minimizing your wait and inconvenience.
- Genuine Parts: A Mercedes-Benz service center will repair maintain and repair your vehicle properly, using only genuine Mercedes-Benz replacement parts, protecting its value and its warranty.
- Warranty and Recall Work: A Mercedes-Benz dealership is the only facility authorized to perform warranty or recall work that is certified by the manufacturer.
- Premium Parts and Accessories: Many Mercedes-Benz service centers sell and install premium parts, accessories and upgrades that are exclusive to Mercedes-Benz dealerships and not available through third-parties.
Any Mercedes-Benz is extraordinary, and it’s difficult to imagine that any car could trump its performance. In fact, only one vehicle does: the Mercedes-AMG. The acronym ‘AMG®’ stands for Aufrecht Melcher Großaspach. Hans Werner Aufrecht (who was born in Großaspach) and Erhard Melcher were highly talented mechanics who ran an independent auto performance shop in Germany that caught the attention of Mercedes-Benz. Impressed with the innovative performance enhancements the mechanic duo came up with, Mercedes-Benz ultimately bought AMG® and began implementing those features on its own vehicles. Today, Mercedes-AMG is recognized as the ultimate performance luxury car. When developing a new AMG®, model engineers go through many stages to ensure the car meets the highest expectations and requirements of sporty drivers.These stages include:
- Fundamental Set-Up
- Performance & Dynamics
- Improving Defined Driving Characteristics
- Extensive Testing
The AMG® engineers’ attention to detail results in a high-performance automobile featuring more than 500 original AMG® parts. There is no margin of error, no room for even the smallest behavioral flaws. The Mercedes-AMG is pure perfection.
The first model of the Mercedes-AMG was introduced in 1967. Ever since then it has been a highly sought-after vehicle with many different classes to choose from.These class choices include:
- SUVs & Wagons
- Convertibles & Roadsters
The rigorous testing all AMG®s go through before they ever make it to the showroom floor ensures you will be getting a car that will bring you driving pleasure for many years to come. If you are looking for a genuine Mercedes-Benz AMG® packed with high-performance technology, look no further than Mercedes-Benz of Music City.