2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE vs. 2019 Acura MDX
If you’re choosing between the 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE 350 and the 2019 Acura MDX, look no further than the Mercedes-Benz GLE.
- 5 Passenger capacity
- Fuel: 19 mpg city/ 26 mpg highway
- Engine: 2.0L inline- 4 turbo
- Acceleration: 7.1 seconds
- Towing capacity with optional hitch: 7,700 lbs
The luxury SUV that started the segment once again leads the way. Roomier, with a 3-inch-longer wheelbase, it’s also more agile and aerodynamic. And from LED headlamps to a bold yet elegant cabin, it wraps first-in-class tech in finely tailored style.
- Power front seats with driver-seat memory
- Heated front seats
- Ventilated front seats (optional)
- Multicontour front seats with massage
- KEYLESS GO®
- Infrared-remote window opening and closing
- HANDS-FREE ACCESS