2019 Mercedes-Benz E-Class
2019 Mercedes-Benz E-Class vs. 2019 Acura RLX
If you’re choosing between the 2019 Mercedes-Benz E 300 Sedan and the 2019 Acura RLX, look no further than the Mercedes-Benz E-Class.
- 241 hp @ 5,500 rpm
- Fuel: 21 mpg city/ 30 mpg highway
- Engine: 2.0L inline- 4 turbo
- Acceleration: 6.2 seconds 0-60 mph
- Torque: 273 lb-ft@ 1,300-4,000 rpm
This isn’t just the most advanced E-Class yet. With technologies never before offered on a production car, the E-Class writes another chapter in the story of driving: Where cars can talk to each other, and look out for you, in ways you never imagined.
- Groundbreaking “Car-to-X” technology
- PRESAFE® and PRESAFE® SOUND
- Power front seats with memory
- 64-color LED ambient lighting
- Brake HOLD feature
- All-LED exterior lighting